Chinese Foil Chicken Recipes
Home Chinese Healthy Chicken Recipes Chinese Foil Chicken Recipes
There are various Chinese foil chicken recipes that are very good. Here is one of them that is fun, easy and tasty.
- Chicken breasts -- 2, boneless, skinless
- Chinese hoisin sauce -- 1 ½ teaspoons
- Sugar -- ½ teaspoon
- Soy sauce -- 1 ½ teaspoons
- Sesame oil -- a few drops or to taste
- Garlic -- ¾ teaspoon, roasted, minced (or garlic powder to taste)
- Green onions -- 2, chopped
- Fresh cilantro -- 1 tablespoon, minced (parsley is fine, too)
- Water chestnut -- 3 tablespoons, minced
Mix together all ingredients and put into a covered dish to marinate for one hour in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F. In the meantime, wrap 4 tablespoon-sized portions in pieces of aluminum foil, either in triangular shapes or about 2 ½-inch squares; your choice.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
>> More Healthy Chicken Recipes
comments powered by