After a meal at a Chinese restaurant or a take-out meal from your chosen place, your dining is not finished yet. The ending comes with your cracking open a fortune cookie and reading the fortune.
When you plan Chinese meals at home, you might want to include some home-made fortune cookies. If so, here is a recipe, and the following are some of the ready-to-use cookie phrases. Have fun!
- People love your smile.
- Good luck is the result of good planning.
- Your many hidden talents will become obvious to those around you.
- Nature, time and patience are the three best physicians.
- Your great attention to detail is both a blessing and a curse.
- A warm smile is testimony of a generous nature.
- See the light at the end of the tunnel.
- You are one of the people who will go places.
- Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment.
- The dream is within you.
- You are far more influential than you think.
- Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius.
- The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.
- Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
- Oops...wrong cookie!
Do you have one you like and care to share?
comments powered by Disqus